There is two type of return policy in Touchindia.
The common situation where we customer can return the product:
If there is any damage in the parcel/package or if it is already opened while the time of delivery or it has been tempered due to some reason while the time of delivery then customers can go for return option.
- If there is having an issue with the size of the product or the colour of the product is not exactly same as customer ordered or there is any mismatch in the design/style of the product then the customer can go for return option. (If there is any mismatch in the product colour or if the colour is not the same as it is shown on the website or mobile app then the customer can go for the Exchange option.)
- If the customer is not happy with the replacement, or the customer is willing to purchase any product is out of stock while the time of replacement then, in this case, you can go for the refund option. Or the customer money can be added TiCash wallet which can be used for further purchases as per terms and conditions.
- If there is any damage or any issue with the quality of the product, our vendor has to accept the damage and if they agree to replace the product, then only it will be replaced. Final decision will be taken by the TouchIndia organization.
Product return has to happen within 5 day of delivery. After 5 days, product return will not be accepted.
Refund of the amount will be processed only after the approval of the Touchindia team. After the approval of the refund, the amount will be processed in three ways.
- a) Credited to Touchindia Wallet.
- b) The amount will be transferred via NEFT if it is paid via COD.
- c) The amount will be refunded to the same account which custo’mer used while the time of payment through Payu Payment gateway which is the official payment gateway.
As per the policy of Payu Payment gateway, refunds will take 5 to 25 days to customer’s bank account. TouchIndia also follows the same policy.